Is Curling your sport? Want to try a rink in Europe and curl against the Dutch? How about the Swiss? We have a once in a lifetime invitation for you. Combine curling and a Rhine river cruise for the ultimate 11 night European Experience.
Balcony Cabin prices start at $5799 per person for the entire package and dual window cabins start at $4999.
Want you own cabin? Add $2187 or $3365 for Balcony
Non Refundable deposit of $500 per person due by Nov 26 to receive the extra perks of FREE Gratuities and a FREE Excursion.
Aug 31: Day 1 – Arrive in Amsterdam – stay at 4-star city centre hotel. Afternoon Walking tour of Amsterdam
Sept 01: Day 2 – Curl with the Dutch, Go Canada!
Sept 02: Day 3 – Embarkation and welcome reception onboard the Avalon Felicity
Sept 03: Day 4- Canal cruise of Amsterdam
Sept 04: Day 5 – Cologne: choice of guided city walk or Jewish Heritage walk
Sept 05 : Day 6 – Koblenz–Rhine Gorge–Rüdesheim: guided sightseeing in Koblenz; cruise through the Rhine Gorge; visit Siegfried’s Mechanical Musical Instrument Museum in Rüdesheim; special treat
Sept 06: Day 7 – Mainz excursion to Heidelberg: guided walk, visit the Gutenberg Museum in Mainz; excursion to Heidelberg; guided visit of the castle, see the Great Vat
Sept 07 : Day 8 – Strasbourg guided sightseeing, visit the La Petite France district and the gothic cathedral; onboard woodcarving demonstration
Sept 08 : Day 9 – Breisach Excursion to the Black Forest: visit a local woodcarver’s workshop or visit a Black Forest open-air museum
Sept 09 : Day 10 – Basel Disembarkation and journey to Lucerne for two nights in a 4 star city centre hotel.
Sept 10: Day 11 – Curl with the Swiss, Go Canada!
Sept 11: Day 12 – Transfer to Zurich for your flight back to Canada
Special onboard and onshore experiences presented by entertainers, artisans, and experts, designed to enrich your cruise.
Enjoy a special coffee or wine tasting in Rüdesheim.
- Captain’s welcome & farewell receptions with sparkling wine and canapés
- Welcome dinner
- Farewell dinner
- Daily full buffet breakfast with made-to-order egg station, hot and cold menu items
- Early and Late Riser breakfast
- Daily lunch buffet with pasta or carving stations
- Alternative light lunch or (weather permitting) grill fare at the Sky Bistro on the Sky Deck
- Daily four-course à la carte dinner in the main dining room
- Alternative dinner of petite portions or regional specialties with wines, in the Panorama Bistro
- Daily Afternoon Tea
- Daily Night Fare
- Complimentary sparkling wine with breakfast; wine, beer, or soft drinks with lunch and dinner are included daily on board your vessel
Airfare is additional: Travel Insurance is additional